With all the craze that is going into losing weight, there is a little that has been said about the ways one can do the reverse; that is to build mass. Many people think that to build muscles you only have to work out hard and eat a lot. This is true but not that simple. Almost everyone can work out but when it comes to the food to eat one has to be very careful otherwise they might end up with an overweight body.
To achieve a significant gain in actual body mass, that is muscle; you need to ensure that your protein intake is sufficient to keep up with your workout. However, protein alone cannot provide a substantial gain in body muscle; one requires a careful balance of essential nutrients all of which are vital for muscle growth. Many nutritionists have come up with a range of ‘super shakes’ that they claim to have the perfect balance of nutrients. However, few do meet that balance. Here is one that is certain to make the process of muscle building much easier for you.
- Pour into a bowl or container, 12 ounces of milk or water depending on what is easily available.
- Scoop 1 or 2 spoonful of protein powder.
- You can then toss in some vegetables; two handfuls should be enough. It is important to note that there is no particular vegetable mentioned, you can use any.
- Also, toss in some fruit, two fistfuls of fruit like dates, apples and mango will do.
- Fat is also an essential part of your shake; it will make it delicious and also increase the number of calories. Add five servings in your shake.